"Fear breads a deadening caution, a holding back, a stagnant waiting until people no longer can recall what they are waiting for or saving themselves for. When we fear failure more than we love life; when we are dominated by thoughts of what we might have been rather than by thoughts of what we might become; when we are haunted by the disparity between our ideal self and our real self; when we are tormented by guilt, shame, remorse, and self-condemnation, we deny our faith in the God of love." Brennan Manning

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vacation

Hello all! I've had a few worrisome emails lately and forgot to drop a line to say I'd be out on vacation for a few weeks. I'll be back on line in a couple of weeks with more updates! God bless you all. I'm recharging my batteries!!!!! Later

1 comment:

Charlie Reuben said...

Just when I needed you for a mission up here in Uruzgan. Have a good time and DON'T hurry back. :)
C