"Fear breads a deadening caution, a holding back, a stagnant waiting until people no longer can recall what they are waiting for or saving themselves for. When we fear failure more than we love life; when we are dominated by thoughts of what we might have been rather than by thoughts of what we might become; when we are haunted by the disparity between our ideal self and our real self; when we are tormented by guilt, shame, remorse, and self-condemnation, we deny our faith in the God of love." Brennan Manning

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Um, please say you're kidding

OK, so my internet has been down for about a week.  The weather we've been having has been pretty hellacious.  We've been down in the single digits at night, the heaters have been freeazing up and the wind and rain has been so impressive that its blown sat dishes in many directions.  We actually had snow the other day as well.
So, here's my wow.  I get on iTunes to check for any new music and low and behold I see "Menudo."  Um, far be it from me to be selective about who should be on the comeback trail but...........MENUDO!  WOW!  Major migraine flashback.  As a soldier protecting my country's best interests I think I should stand up now and say no!
In other news.....Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer have released a blockbuster combo ............

No comments: