"Fear breads a deadening caution, a holding back, a stagnant waiting until people no longer can recall what they are waiting for or saving themselves for. When we fear failure more than we love life; when we are dominated by thoughts of what we might have been rather than by thoughts of what we might become; when we are haunted by the disparity between our ideal self and our real self; when we are tormented by guilt, shame, remorse, and self-condemnation, we deny our faith in the God of love." Brennan Manning

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Huh?!?


I'm struggling for stuff to discuss here.  It's been a very busy few weeks and lots of what we've been doing is in the same nature of the prior posting so gosh how do I keep one interested.  Well, I've got to purchase a car when I get home and I've been having a tough time trying to find something I want touching base with what I can afford.  So, if there are any fairly wealthy people out there that want to sponsor me (BMW 328i or Toyota Tundra, for instance), feel free to leave a message and I'll be back with you in a few seconds.  At any rate, I've been looking over some of my pics of our last trip down to the Pakistan border and it put me in perspective of my needs.  It could always be worse, you could be the donkey!
By the way, happy February 1!  Knocking down the months over here.  We're in double digits, hooah....n'stuff!


2 comments:

ENLIGHTEN LIFEgroup said...

White Honda Civic 2000: 110k miles.Has multiple dents from whitewater off-roading excursions and has not been washed in representative rebellion to the great state of Mississippi. Also, clutch slightly worn from wifes attempts at learning to drive a stick. Interior is almost like new (if by new one infers stains from toddler and headliner beginning to de-laminate)Any interested buyers reply! I will e-mail you later to tell you how I am celebrating your entrance into double digits!

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the - Web Reconnaissance for 02/01/2008 A short recon of what’s out there that might draw your attention, updated throughout the day...so check back often.