"Fear breads a deadening caution, a holding back, a stagnant waiting until people no longer can recall what they are waiting for or saving themselves for. When we fear failure more than we love life; when we are dominated by thoughts of what we might have been rather than by thoughts of what we might become; when we are haunted by the disparity between our ideal self and our real self; when we are tormented by guilt, shame, remorse, and self-condemnation, we deny our faith in the God of love." Brennan Manning

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Still Going

Well, I just typed about 5 paragraphs and forgot to save it. My motivation is waning. I'll save you the ranting and raving I previously "loaded" and tell you the bottom line. Funston stinks and needs MWR desparately. In fact, this is an APB for MWR. If you see them, send them to Camp Fuston. If your team is coming, demand the state pay for a big van for you while you are here. Ask for a couple of POVs to boot. Don't take no for an answer from 1st ID. Just bring them. Your life will be much improved for it. In fact, enriched. Love that word. Also, see if you can get ahold of some of the cellular computer cards for your laptops. You won't regret it. Sprint and Verizon seem to cover the area fairly well.
Did CLS this week. A breath of fresh air for me. The first day was all powerpoint ie. a day of for me. I did however go in for the last two days to help with skills labs and the last day to run lanes with the team. Overall, the medics here run a good course. The lanes were well done and appropriate for the mission at hand. GO AMEDD!!!! Hands down better than the infantry stuff that's been going on, ex the weapons and Hummer course.
We have going out on missions in the hummers and I have a few pics to add. Some are from the missions and some are from CLS. Inside shot of those hot buns belong to Partamian. Don't ask why I took the shot. Maybe I thought his wife would like the pic. Firm. Just in case you wanted to know. He was on the 50 cal and had to sit on the 4 inch strap much of the day. It'll make you grateful for your commute, I promise.

No comments: