"Fear breads a deadening caution, a holding back, a stagnant waiting until people no longer can recall what they are waiting for or saving themselves for. When we fear failure more than we love life; when we are dominated by thoughts of what we might have been rather than by thoughts of what we might become; when we are haunted by the disparity between our ideal self and our real self; when we are tormented by guilt, shame, remorse, and self-condemnation, we deny our faith in the God of love." Brennan Manning

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Back Again!



Alright, here we are in September and the internet its up finally. People, we've had some serious changes around here in the last couple of weeks. MAJ Berry was moved into another management position that he was doing well and then again moved to another position at another base.....close to the Frappe. SGM Allman was robbed from us as well and take close to Frappe Land. Not sure he'd come back if he could. He's got a pretty sweet gig from what I hear. We are still here carrying on with the changes. MAJ Wallace is in charge now and doing a fine job despite the frustrations that have come with the changes. He's a "Razorback" alumni and fan so it can be difficult working with him at times but we give him grace. People from Arkansas need grace you know!
So, we are missing some folks pretty bad but moving on none-the-less. 8 months or so to go.
I'm going to break up this party by ending with some thank yous. I'll put some recent pics together and catch you all up to speed on the viewing pleasure I always try to provide.
My dear wife--------God bless you for the Cappuccino maker/coffee pot. My room has become a social center and coffee usage has doubled.
My brother, Shane------I started with Eraggon. Thanks so much for the snacks and mags. Love you man.
Greg and Billi------One pound down. A true favorite. The candy is on the move as well as the toys. I'll try to stage one of the National Geographic photo ops next time I feel safe enough to bail out of the Hummer. Love you both. Send my love to Jason, Josh and Kristin.

My pic. sometimes you just have to carry your own pain relievers. The other, Sekula and me checking out a CP with underground rooms.

No comments: