"Fear breads a deadening caution, a holding back, a stagnant waiting until people no longer can recall what they are waiting for or saving themselves for. When we fear failure more than we love life; when we are dominated by thoughts of what we might have been rather than by thoughts of what we might become; when we are haunted by the disparity between our ideal self and our real self; when we are tormented by guilt, shame, remorse, and self-condemnation, we deny our faith in the God of love." Brennan Manning

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thank Yous


Hi all. Got mail today. Thanks to the Buckeye Gang and Scotty for the care packages.
Scotty, thanks for getting the Georgia Bulldogs to autograph the poster. Thanks to you friends in Athens for helping get it done as well. Go DAWGS!!!!! I'll post the poster proudly when I get my room squared away. By the way, please God let them beat South Carolina. It'll be a long 8 months if not.
My lovely Buckeyes, thanks for the mags and food. The reading helps break the monotony. You guys are the best. Thanks for all your support. Love you all. Sorry about the heat wave. Hope it ends soon and some gentle rains fall on your paths. How about Michigan!!!!!!!!!! I thought last year was embarrassing for us. At least UF was actually the best team in the nation last year. That pained me to say being the Dawg I am but I'll give respect to whom its due.

No comments: