"Fear breads a deadening caution, a holding back, a stagnant waiting until people no longer can recall what they are waiting for or saving themselves for. When we fear failure more than we love life; when we are dominated by thoughts of what we might have been rather than by thoughts of what we might become; when we are haunted by the disparity between our ideal self and our real self; when we are tormented by guilt, shame, remorse, and self-condemnation, we deny our faith in the God of love." Brennan Manning

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Room



I thought I'd give you a shot of my living area. I share this room with 2 other guys. This is my little corner of realestate. Not much but its better than the tent! Up top is my pharmacy and library. I thought about moonlighting as a pharmacist but the Army looks down upon that behavior when they give you the meds for free!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some chauffer you are! I’m not even going to address the Bulldog and Buckeye flags.
“USC is a consensus No. 1.” Straight from ESPN, I don’t think they even mentioned the big G or OSU.
:) Doc Wags

Partamian said...

Ward... don't you think you're being a little hard on the Beaver?

ENLIGHTEN LIFEgroup said...

GO DAWGS!!! Back from Japan. Be in touch soon!